International students will be allowed to travel to Canada starting October 20, if their study institution has a coronavirus-readiness plan that has been approved by its provincial or territorial health authority. Designated Learning Institutions (DLIs) are expected to send the specifics of their readiness plan to the provincial or territorial government, since this is the level of government that handles education in
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Designated learning institutions reopening to international students
- What do you need to be eligible for the PGP 2020?
- Manitoba’s 100th PNP draw invites 191 immigration candidates
- Canada welcomed 11,000 immigrants in August 2020
- Canada reveals how extended family, compassionate travellers can apply for travel exemptions