Manitoba issued 191 invitations in its latest draw for immigration candidates to apply for a provincial nomination for permanent residence. The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) invited skilled workers and international graduates through three immigration streams: Skilled Workers in Manitoba, International Education Stream, Skilled Workers Overseas. The invitations, also known as Letters of Advice to Apply (LAAs), were distributed as follows along with their respective Expression
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Designated learning institutions reopening to international students
- What do you need to be eligible for the PGP 2020?
- Manitoba’s 100th PNP draw invites 191 immigration candidates
- Canada welcomed 11,000 immigrants in August 2020
- Canada reveals how extended family, compassionate travellers can apply for travel exemptions