Alberta-bound immigrants can now apply online for most immigration programs, but the province has also introduced new fees. As of October 1, applications to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) can be done online, unless they are for the Self-Employed Farmer Stream. Candidates in the Alberta Express Entry Stream must receive authorization from AINP to access the new portal. The AINP says, in a media release, that the
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Designated learning institutions reopening to international students
- What do you need to be eligible for the PGP 2020?
- Manitoba’s 100th PNP draw invites 191 immigration candidates
- Canada welcomed 11,000 immigrants in August 2020
- Canada reveals how extended family, compassionate travellers can apply for travel exemptions