Details have been released on Canada’s definition of extended family members, requirements for compassionate travellers to get exempt, and how to get limited release from quarantine. As of today, October 8, extended family members can now cross the border to Canada, provided they are staying for at least 15 days and meet existing eligibility and admissibility requirements. If you are extended family,
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Designated learning institutions reopening to international students
- What do you need to be eligible for the PGP 2020?
- Manitoba’s 100th PNP draw invites 191 immigration candidates
- Canada welcomed 11,000 immigrants in August 2020
- Canada reveals how extended family, compassionate travellers can apply for travel exemptions